Friday, December 08, 2006

Things I have learned about myself

I am exceptionally stronger than I have ever given myself credit for.
I am a good mother even when I don't feel like I am.
I like food more than I want to be skinny.
I am a procrastinator, I am disorganized and I am rarely ever on time.
I have a great marriage with my best friend which is a rare gem in this world.
I am a good wife.
I am not niave anymore.
I do not trust people unless they prove themselves trustworthy.
I am honest, caring and an over all good person.
I have terrible fashion sense.
I have more pride and confidence in my personality than my appearance.
I hate doing things wrong.
If I had boat loads of money, I would not donate it to charity...I would help people directly.
I like to dress as though I'm sporty, but am incredibly uncoordinated and unathletic.
I love to play the keyboard.
I am more confident singing infront of 1000 people than 1, it's less intense that way.
I don't like to hurt people and have a hard time understanding people who do.
I obsess over things.
I love chocolate, chinese food and starches.
I try hard not to take things forgranted, especially my family.
I am sensitive but won't show it.
I usually feel more comfortable being one of the boys than one of the girls.
I have a wierd sense of humor.
I am smarter and more talented than my resume makes me out to be.
I am digusted by injustice.
I do not like to be laughed at unless I am making a joke.
I love life.
I make a mean meatloaf.

2 comments:

The Secret of Happiness said...

I like that girl!

Anonymous said...

Heehee, thanks. She likes you too...and misses you too much.