Sunday, October 14, 2007

More Pictures, More Videos

Here are some pictures from Abby's Ugly Dress Bachelorette party and random shots from around the house.

Amy's ugly dress....A.K.A: Shorty McShort Skirt.

My ugly sequence dress outside of the bowling alley. It weighed about 5 pounds and ripped when I was doing up my bowling shoes.

Two ugly dresses are better than one.

Ugly dress dinner at TGIFridays.

The bride to be.

At the end of a very funny night

This speaks for itself...

Vacuuming with Amy.

Caden tipped over a box of branflakes so he and Dakota decided to clean it up together.

This picture makes me look a little on the pudgy side but I wanted to show mom my new dress that I wore to Micah and Abby's wedding.

Caden loves his kitty.

Some cute videos of Caden and Sampson.

1 comment:

The Secret of Happiness said...

That cat is amazing! I can't believe he's just lying there!!