Sunday, May 22, 2005

0 comments makes me sad! Going home makes me happy!

No comments = low self-esteem...think about that 'friends.' heehee
I am listening to the Army's new 'Transmission' C.D. Desmond you're awesome. I am privaledged to have boogied with you in the 'Blind Beggars'. I have some rough copies of Youth Councils 2002...crazy man. Crazy.
So I am going home to Newfoundland in 5 days. OH MY GOSH I am freaking out excited. I am going to squish my little mommy when I see her and eat drumsticks with my dad. They're the greatest. It's going to be kind of surreal going home this time, it'll be the last time I visit the house that I grew up in. I'm really excited for my parents, this is an exciting chapter in their lives. Time to party in retirement. Go mom and dad! Don't go TOO crazy!
Going home is such a great time. Especially this time cause we're all going to be congregated at Nevin and Sarah's wedding, who I might add, were hooked up by...moi.
Usually when I come home I am trying like crazy to get everyone under one roof, and I always end up missing someone, but thanks to Nevin and Sarah getting hitched, I don't even have to arrange the party! I can't wait! I missed way too many weddings so I am blessed to be going to this one. Even Matt Fudge is going to be there. CRAZY! I am going to see people I have not seen in like 3 years. Madness. I am stoked! I also can't wait to see my little bainer and to cruise around in her hot car! Amy if you're reading this...get to baking those cookies. I've missed out on WAY too many batches this year.
Jason can't come home with me unfortunatly. Someone's gotta bring home the bacon! I really wish he could come, but the wedding and all the catching up with old friends would be very tiring and montonous for him. I LOVE social gatherings, Jason not so much. I guess if one good thing comes from me going without him it is that I can submerge myself into a sea of old faces without him wanting to run for the door. It can be pretty intimidating going to Newfoundland as a non-newf, married to a newf. Anyone reading this from tallahassee, keep the poor boy company. I will miss him dearly.
Oh my..I need to go to the Richmond's house and wash my clothes..Thanks Carey!
I CAN NOT WAIT TILL FRIDAY! AHHHHHHH!