Thursday, June 09, 2005

LOUD SCREAM AHHHHHHH!

WARNING! Bad day ramblings coming up...(Content may be extremely negative)
I am so tired. I need a vacation! I say this partly in jest because I just got back from Vacation. It was such a great time. I hated that Jay couldn't come but It was amazing to be submerged into an environment of family and friends who love me. Gosh I miss that. I thank God that Jay loves me more than a multitude of people ever could, but there's something nice about having a plethora of friends. It was so great to hang out with my family again. My parents moved out of our childhood home the day after I flew out. It was great to be there one last time. I can't wait till they come here in December! FUN FUN! The CWJ crowd flew out on tuesday. Man I wish I could go for a week to camp in NC. I hope you guys have an amazing summer! Hope the drama-mometer isn't exploding! Gadzooks....
Coming back to Tallahassee showed me how different life in Newfoundland really is, and how that magical place just doesn't exist anywhere else. I thank God for it, and for all of the people there. I would give anything to transplant you all here. Thank you for loving Jay and I and missing us both. You are awesome friends. PLEASE COME SEE ME!
Monday it was back to work as usual. It was as if I never left...literally. I don't think anyone noticed I was gone to tell you the truth! Ha!Ha!
Well the cleaning lady, Hazel welcomed me back...she is the cutest little thing!
My amazing husband greeted me at the airport with a much needed hug and a bouquet of flowers. He is incredible. I missed him a disgusting amount.
Everyone was bummed that you didn't come home Jay! YOU ARE LOVED! Never forget that!
Well this didn't turn out to be very negative at all....thats what remembering Newfoundland can do! It can change your day for the better!
Thank you Newfoundland for being outrageously cool. Can't wait to see you again!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

NFLD ROCKS DUDE! Anyways, I miss you HUGE...Blueberry Muff's Forever plus a day! WERD BABY!

Johnny said...

Hi Miss Kathy,

You are wonderful. I can't imagine you not having a loving family back in Newfey World.

I'm glad you are back with your husband who loves you deeply and must have been miserable in your absence.

You guys are great!

Your friend,
Johnny

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Sex positions with sex toys Cruise fares for chile latin america debit processing services Entrelac felted tote extremely hot lesbian blondes http://www.computer-security-system.info/Highsecuritykeysystems.html Focus daily contact lens Eyeglass repair replacement parts

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! homes http://www.neil-norton-pontiac.info Gay search and browse Effects from wellbutrin withdrawal Lamictal as monotherapy Penny porsche big Counseling+pay+per+click Long term health insurance company ratings