Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

This year, Jay and I will be cooking and hosting our own Thanksgiving feast. For the past several years we have gone to other people's homes/churches to take part in their festivities but this year we will be conjuring up the holiday goodies all by ourselves. I bought everything I need tonight...but I forgot the turkey :) No worries, I went back out and seized the perfect bird. Pregnancy brain is ridiculous these days.
Our good friends from Newfoundland (who live in Charlotte, NC) will be joining us for several days of awesomeness. We're super excited about it. Even if we mess up the turkey and end up eating Chinese on Thursday, we'll give thanks with loved ones and have a blessed holiday. You be sure to do the same!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: