Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Conversations with a Three Year Old

On the way home from church one morning when Caden was in trouble for pushing his friends:

Me: "Caden, we don't push people at church, we don't push people at the gym, we don't push people anywhere."

Caden: "Seriously?"

Me: "Yes, Seriously."

Caden: "Aw, man!"


One night I looked lovingly at my son and said...

Me: "Caden, I love you."

Caden: "Mama, I love Chuck E. Cheese."


While Caden was getting ready one morning last week:

Caden: "Mama, I want to wear a work out shirt, just like Daddy!"

Me: "Ok, buddy."

Caden: "I want to wear my back pack, just like Daddy."

Me: "You want to be just like Daddy?"

Caden: "Ya, I want to put my pants on standing up, just like Daddy!"


While I was driving, Caden was sitting in the back of the car:

Caden: "Mama, I don't feel good."

Me: "Oh, I'm sorry buddy. Do you have a bad tummy?"

Caden: "Ya, I need some boy flowers to make me feel better."

No comments: