Monday, August 21, 2006

Kathy - Jason = Sadness

Jay is at a trade show in Chicago until Wednesday. I brought him to the airport this morning. Boo hiss. It's only two nights, but I still hate being separated from him. Must come from those long months of long distance dating. Airports always take me back there....ick.
Sunday was our first official service at genesischurch.tv
Lifechurch is now genesischurch.tv and it's location is at a local highschool. It's amazing how this movement is taking over the city. I'm so excited to see what the presence of God is going to do in that highschool. It's going to be awesome.
You can check it out at none other then www.genesischurch.tv. The church has the same name as the website so that everything is easily remembered and accessible to the whole world.
I don't have much to write. Caden is having a rough day. This is the first day ever that I've been paged at the gym to come pick him up from the childcare room because he was yelling his lungs out. He's got a bad rash and a cold so he's just miserable today. He is however gaining weight and that is a huge blessing. He's back on the chart in the 3rd percentile so that's great news.
Pray for his itchy little butt cheeks.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah for weight gain!! 3rd percentile... that's crazy! What is he in height? I just ran a few tests, and you will be happy to know that he is in the 100 percentile for cuteness! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey There...I'll soon be dealing with the same "equation"...Gerry is leaving on Sunday morning to go to Calgary for a week. He has to do a course for work at headquarters. I've made a point of putting in for extra shifts at the hotel so I can work every night next week to make the time past quicker. So happy to hear that Caden is gaining weigh! I think about him all the time!