Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Concert 2009

Today Caden took part in his first Christmas concert...and boy, did he take part! Our church has two services on Sunday mornings so he and his friends were given the opportunity to perform their musical number twice!
The first time (and this is one out of about 5 songs) he did great! He stood still, sang, did some actions and made Mama proud.


The second service he was evidently a bit bored so he decided to make it the Caden show. I wasn't prepared to video tape this service because he had done so well in the first...but when I saw these shenanigans start up I knew I had to capture it. The footage isn't very good but you can see enough to know he's being a ham...


Luckily, the church video taped both services professionally so hopefully I will be able to score a copy of each, distinct memory. Oh my...

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Papa Sound said...

Kathy,

"Professionally video taped"?? Remember, that's Robby on the camera! No, really he does a great job and I hope the videos are great. Talk to Scotty or Pastor Scott to make sure you get a copy of both services.

The second service might be a good one for America's Funniest Videos! Maybe a $10,000 winner! Caden was awesome plus you now have great "blackmail" video for when he meets that special girl...