Thursday, April 17, 2008

Busy Day

This morning I got up at 6:30am. I got ready, ate some cereal, got a little man ready for school, put my keyboard, my laptop, my kid and 3 different bags into the car. I dropped Caden off at school and then stopped at the grocery store to buy enough food for the day.
I arrived at job #1 around 8:30. This job is usually pretty low key but today I was a hot comodity with many reports to submit and lots to accomplish.
After several hours I had to bid farewell to job #1 and go across town to job #2...the freelance make-up artist gig. I scarfed down some lunch in the car...half a sub and some grapes...i'll eat the other half for dinner on my way back to job #1.
I am currently at the boutique but things are slow and I've been given free reign to the internet...thus the blogging.
Since I had to leave job #1 prematurely, I will be returning there when I am done with job #2. Between 3:30pm and 4:30pm I will drop my keyboard off at church and get back to job #1.
I will finish up what I didn't get done this morning..my husband will leave his motorcycle in the parking lot of job #1 and he will take the car home so that he can pick up Caden. I will work until 6:45pm when I will hopefully be able to bum a ride from a fellow band member to worship team practice (i hope jerad has snacks there this evening) where I will be until 9pm.
Then I'll head home, catching a ride back to C-ville with Britt, I'll get in bed and I'll wake up tomorrow morning, ready to take on the world again.
Phew...
Luckily, tomorrow I only work a few hours before switching places with Jay on the parental front..which is my most challenging but favourite job of all.
You've seen my kid. You know how cute he is.

No comments: