Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Itenerary

Got my Greencard. Greencard = Travel. YAY!
Here's my itenerary if anyone cares:

October 1st - Fly from Tallahassee to Charlotte
October 7th - Leave Charlotte and go to Denton to CWJ
October 9th - Leave CWJ and catch a plane out of Charlotte
October 9th - Arrive in St. John's, Newfoundland
October 23rd - Leave St. John's, Newfoundland and fly to Syracuse, NY
(Jason flies to NY on the 24th to meet us at his parents house)
October 26th - We all fly back to Tallahassee
Dang, I'm So nervous about flying alone with the baby. Please, please keep us in your prayers. To all you Newfs out there....pray against the fog!
Can't wait to go home. WOOHOO!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay!!! Congratulations on finally being able to leave the country and return home.

I am so excited for you... I serioulsy can't imagine how it must feel to not have been able to go home for so long. I have a feeling your baby is going to be a good little flyer!

KIMISLOVED said...

CONGRATS DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you're finally getting to bring Caden home to meet his extended family. I am, however, not so thrilled at the fact that I'm not going to be there. I really wish that I could fly home for a couple of days to see you but finances don't allow me to do that. Have a wonderful trip and Caden will be fine...he's a great baby!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE you and cant wait to see you. This is pee in my pants excited. kinda stoked about meeting the little one too. (whens the last time you used the word stoked?!?!?!?! about a decade for me. good word. dont know if its spelled right though. You know me and spelling. YOu however could spell "anniversary" as a wee child)

Anonymous said...

it would have been better if i put my name at the end of that previous comment.
Jacqueline

The Secret of Happiness said...

Wonderful! Man, what a sense of peace eh?

Anonymous said...

Syracuse!!! Are you serious...you're gonna be in Syracuse....that's only a 2 hour drive for me...Listen, we should totally meet up! I'm excited I wanna see Caden and you can see Trice!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathy,
I'm going to be in Newfieland the same time as you! We'll have to catch up.
Can't wait =)
Renee