Sunday, September 17, 2006

Good news

I, Kathy Stock, have been approved for my greencard! WAHOO!
It's not here yet but will be within weeks...not months....weeks!
This is a huge answer to prayer since my dad has not yet met Caden and being trapped in this process has left us unable to travel outside of the USA...As soon as I have that card in my hands I am set to go! Next flight out! I'm so excited. I haven't been home in a long,long, time. Well, since May 2005...that feels long to me.
On a different note, I went to my first football game ever last night. Florida State Univeristy VS Clemson. It was pretty fun. I understood the game a bit better but it's much more fun to watch in person then on TV. It was an exciting game....even though I was surrounded by alcohol and body odor, I still enjoyed shaved ice, funnel cake, a corn dog and a large diet coke. Mmmm, starches....
I am travelling to Charlotte, NC in less than 2 weeks! I get there on Oct 1 and leave Oct 9. I'll be staying with my fabulous friend Julia Osteig and her new baby girl, Ava Elizabeth. For everyone who prayed for them, thank you. She is a cutey patooty and I can't wait to love on her.
From Julie's I must find a way to CWJ for the long awaited union of Sarah and Jeff....so if there's anyone who wants to come to Charlotte on the 7th, pick us up, bring me and Caden to camp and then drive us back to the airport for 7am on the 9th please let me know! Also, if anyone with kids who is going to this wedding has a playpen I can borrow for the little one to sleep in while at camp, that would be awesome too.
I can't wait to see everyone. Caden will be my date because Jason can not leave work. I should have known better then to buy a black dress because my 'date' has a bit of a puking problem which will stain my dress with white spots, making me look like a cow...I can see it now...but we'll just pray against that.
Caden is getting cuter and cuter everyday. He likes to yell as loud as he can and then laugh at how loud he can be. This probably won't be acceptable during the vows but I'll quickly remove him if he feels like being a clown. He is the best though. So strong and happy. He has taught me more then I feel I could ever teach him. He has completely re-organized my priorities and turned my heart to mush. Mmmmm...he's the best.
Well that's all for now. Until next time, Adios!

4 comments:

Johnny said...

That's great! We'll see you at the wedding. Yahoo! I get to see Ms. Kathy and Mr. Caden.

Johnny

The Secret of Happiness said...

I can't believe you're going to be at the wedding!! Woo-hoo!!!!

Wayne said...

Hey, we may be able to help with transportation. Do you still have my email address? Email me where your friend lives. I can figure out if we can help you.

sarah jewett clarke said...

ahhhhhh cant wait to see you!

we can arrange for your trip back to charlotte....jeff's brothers and sister-in-law fly out at 6-something that morning, so somebody has to make an early trip in anyways!!

***JUST READ WAYNE'S COMMENT - email me at gmail and let me know if you worked it out***

LOOOOOOOOOVE