Monday, July 25, 2005

Baby on the way

Jason and I are very excited about our growing fetus! We've become very happy about the idea of being parents and are realizing that we're more ready than we thought we were. It's such a great and motivating feeling to be planning our lives around the life of someone so precious and dear. Suddenly the future is very important, complacency can be no more and we're focused and purpose driven. Being pregnant hasn't been too miserable thus far. I've been very tired and feel a little naustious everyday but I am nowhere near the horror stories I have heard from pregnant ladies of the past. Praise God for that. Jason is doing very well. The future although it is exciting is still very scary and nerve wrecking, but we're doing much better than I ever thought we would do under these unexpected circumstances. We're more focused on the blessing than the hurdles and we know that God has this in his hands.
My dog (who I refer to has doggy-roo) is hilarious. She just ripped one of her pillows apart and spread the innards all over the living room floor. Although she chews things up, eats way too much, requires outside maintenance and sheds so much that shes broken two vacuum cleaners, she is an awesome dog and I am so glad she's in our lives. And to think she was on the chopping block at the animal shelter!
Shhhhhh, don't tell her that. She doesn't know how close things came!
Well I should go and watch some mind numbing television. Until next time....BYE