Thursday, March 03, 2005

I can't wait to give God a hug!

Lately I've found myself fantisizing about heaven. Not to worried, I am quite content being alive, but I've just been trying to fathom the coolness of heaven. I've found myself praying and thinking, 'when I get to heaven i am not going to ask God all of the burning questions that my mortal head can't wrap around, instead I simply want to fall on my face, worship and i really, really want a God hug.' How awesome would a hug from the Father be? My eyes tear up just thinking about such an amazing embrace and the mere thought of it overwhelms me! So I can't even think about meeting with the saints, the streets of gold, mansions in glory and endless delight, because if I did i wouldn't be able to function in my day to day tasks. Instead, I will think about my God hug, because everytime I do, everything around me becomes beautiful and I feel at peace.