Sunday, November 19, 2006

Working Woman

I got a seasonal job at Bath and Body Works in the mall across the street from our apartment.
Should be fun. At least it's a reason to wear a clean shirt.
I'm going to work nights after Jay gets home...we'll do the baby swap. Hopefully we'll still recognize eachother after Christmas....just kidding....it's not that bad. So far it's been very doable, plus it's only a seasonal thing so if we find it's not ideal we know it's coming to an end in February....but if it works out and I want to keep working after February, I'll find something else. It's an exciting new page...I haven't gotten paid to do anything in quite sometime so it'll be nice to contribute.
Caden is jumping in his jumperoo and is obviously getting quite tired so I am going to go put him down for a nap. My christmas present from my parents (a digital camera...WOOHOO!) will soon be here and I will post pictures more often then. Yay Digital Cameras!

4 comments:

The Secret of Happiness said...

Congrats! Will you get a discount on that scent you like...was it ginger and something?

Kathy said...

mmmm....brown sugar and fig...I've already got my eye on it.

Stephanie said...

That's awesome... and you'll get to come home every evening smelling really yummy!

Kathryn said...

Congrats Kathy!!!!!! Sometimes a nice change os scenery is a good thing....

I still haven't gotten your address from you...Send please! :o)

*kisses*