Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Jay on the World Wide Web

Hey Everyone
My brilliant husband who is usually not a fan of computers or anything they do, has begun putting his amazing thoughts down in blog form!
(I like to think I had a little hand in the inspiration process!)
You should definatly check it out! You can get to it by clicking on his sexy name on the side of this screen.
Make sure you leave him lots of comments!!
Yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of our engagement...feel's like forever ago! I guess most newly weds don't move three times and settle in two diiferent countries in their first year and a half of marriage.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...and adds mileage to your Tacoma!
Through everything we've grown stronger as a unit, and I've watched my husband change and become more and more incredible everyday. Since coming to Tallahassee he has done so much for the Lord's kingdom. The corps here has seen about 30 new people over the past three months. Some have stayed, some have decided that our church is not for them (which is fine. I praise God for the many biblical demonations in the world) but 99.9% of everyone new who has walked through our doors has done so because of God working through Jason. I was sitting at the piano one Sunday when we were particularly littered with new faces, and I could point to just about all of them and say how Jason's outreach had brought them to church. He's become the master of relationships and relating to people from all walks of life. Blows my mind!
I praise God for the work that he is doing through this guy. It's funny how Jason's past of bad decisions and at times, devastation, has made him able to relate with anyone, anywhere, anytime. God's work through him is literally changing our city.
I'm feeling alot better, and I now have health insurance. Great timing. The fatigue part of this whole sickness is very inconvenient. I may hang a hammock on the end of my desk at work.
Anyway, Check out Jay's blog. It's great!

2 comments:

Des said...

WOW! I doesn't seem like you've been together that long - that's incredible. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »