Tuesday, February 08, 2005

DISNEY! WAHOO!

Ok, so me being a newfie girl have only ever dreamed of getting to Disney World. I remember seeing Laura and Steve in Disney World on "Family Matters." I remember watching the Disney World Christmas Parade every Christmas morning.
BUT NOW,THE JOY IS MINE! I am So overly excited about going to Disney World this weekend. Jason is taking me there for my Christmas/Valentines day present. We're going to drive down on the 12th and spend the 13th at the Magic Kingdom. Then we're going to spend the 14th at EPCOT and have dinner in Paris for V-day. RIGHT ON BUDDY!
Then we travel back on The 15th. It's really sad how happy I am. WAHOO!
We're having a blast here in Tallahassee. The church is growing, our programs are really taking off and God is doing His thing.
Well I should go. The Amazing Race Finale is on. Which is also exciting, but not as exciting as Disney.
FAIRWELL!
-Kathy

No comments: