Tuesday, February 15, 2005

What an Amazing Valentines Day!

The best Valentines Day EVER! Disney was amazing, so much more then I imagined. Apart from all of the crying children, it truly was the most magical place on earth!
We stayed at The Hilton in the Downtown Disney World Resort area. It was beautiful! We went to the Magic Kingdom on Sunday. WOW! It was great! We did Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, we did the tea cups and the Haunted Mansion and saw Cinderella's Castle. Everything I heard of, but never thought I would do. It was very overwhelming, in a good way. Disney World was so far out of my reach when I was a kid, so it truly was an incredible experience. On Monday we went to EPCOT center, where we did Mission Space. That one made me a little queezy, so then we walked around and had alot of fun in the various countries of the world. We had crepe's in Fraces and Cannoli's in Italy. We ate dinner in China and I had so much funnel cake in old time America that I threw up! IT WAS AWESOME! The light show was incredible and the whole experience just took my breath away. Jason is the most beautiful man I have ever known. He put the whole weekend together to make my dreams come true and he succeeded in doing just that. Gosh, I love him so much!
I'll post pictures soon.
Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: