Saturday, January 15, 2005

going north

I never thought Atlanta would be considered North. WIERD!
Jason and I are leaving on Monday for Atlanta. We're going to be attending an Evangelism/SAMS conferance at The Training College. Should be good. KRISTY AND JOHNNY I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
Jason's Birthday is this Wednesday. He'll be turning the big 27! WOW! Old man!
We're going to the Cheesecake Factory for his b-day supper. It'll be our first official cheat night since our diet started. We've lost some weight. I've lost 5 pounds, Jason has lost 6. So we're on a roll! I can't wait to cheat though. I think I'm more excited about Jay's birthday then he is.
For all my newf friends, I'm coming home for Nevin and Sarah's wedding!
I HOOKED THEM UP, so I need to be there...to hog the credit. heehee
We'll that's all for now. I'll write more later!
KATHY

No comments: