Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Don't Leave

I know I have done a very poor job of maintaining this blog lately…it’s midnight right now and although I should be sleeping, I am writing because it’s the only chance I’ve had to do so in a while. I miss it.
I’ve been in the midst of raising two boys (one of which is a newborn baby), promoting a book, selling a house (we’re getting closer and closer each day but the paperwork has been INSANE), obtaining greencard status for Jay in Canada (which also requires an insane amount of time consuming paperwork), helping to create a women’s ministry and sustain my prayer life, home, relationships and sanity in the process.
I’m not complaining…promise. Just justifying my online absence has of late…and begging you to stick around…keep checking in. I promise, my writing will become more interesting and consistent when I figure out how to add the blogging plate the the rest of the ones I’m spinning.
I love to write and am excited about what’s happening with the book and what’s to come when I have more time to focus on arranging speaking engagements and marketing…but for right now, I am spending the summer enjoying Caden before he starts school, getting to know Preston as he grows and changes at an insanely fast pace and enjoying the blessings around me.
In the mean time, like i said, please, don’t leave.

No comments: