Saturday, October 08, 2005

My Decision

SO, I've decided that I am going to use my blog specifically for uploading pictures and occasional venting. Xanga is mean and doesn't let me upload pictures without paying, but for some reason the majority of people use it and I have lost the energy to upkeep both sites. Of course I will also use blogger for sending out props to my pals Kristy and Katherine (AKA: Auntie Kissy Boots). Thanks for being faithful readers you guys! All other daily/weekly entries about my life and what's going on in it will take place at www.xanga.com/kathyunplugged
Xanga is also mean in the way that it won't let non-xanga people leave comments so if you ever wish to comment about anything over there, you can do it over here.
Peace and Love,
Kathy

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Okay firstly if I'm gonna be aunt to the fetus you must spell my name correctly! It's extremly important--KATHRYN--Got it? I still love you. And more importantly, I'm very sad that you are leaving us. Blog rocks, you cant leave, you just cant. Xanga is "ghetto"...*Solitary tear*

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »