Monday, October 30, 2006

He's into Everything!!!!

I waited in anticipation for the day Caden would crawl...he tried so long and hard to get it down, and now he is an unstopable force to be reckoned with! He's literally in to everything. Cords are his favorite....runner up would be the dog and dog food/water bowls. He is so fast now. He also stands up in his crib so I've had to lower the matress. When did this happen? When did my baby become a boy?
He is such a joy to be with. Everyday gets better, and more interesting. He says 'Mama' and 'dada' and knows his own name. When he's crawling towards something he should'nt I just call out to him and he comes. He is such a treasure.
I'll post Halloween pics soon. We hosted a Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza for our church where the kids got to dress up so I've got some priceless shots of him and his friend who has the same name as him just different spelling...Kaeden. Kaeden was a safari man....my Caden was a bull. Jason made sure I made reference to the fact that he is a bull and not a cow.
This is the first full day that I've been home in a really long time. I think I may stay in all day...or I may go to target and marshalls. We'll see what the day brings.
I questioned for a while whether or not I could be a stay-at-home parent but I am really enjoying it now. It's exhausting but it's very rewarding and freeing. I've become much more adjusted and have let go completely of wanting to have a 'title' or a position outside of wife and mother. I think my job is pretty darn important and I've decided to do the best I can at it. I also may have an 'in' to work two nights a week at the new coach purse store in the mall right across the street so that's exciting. Probably won't be til the new year but it's an option...just something to break up the week...where I have an excuse to wear something that's not only clean, but pretty.
Well, the little bull needs to go take a nap. I'll update soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see pic's of Caden in his costume...post soon!