Wednesday, July 26, 2006

We have the worst luck

So we're moving again! don't worry....we're not moving out of Tallahassee...we're not even moving out of our apartment complex....but we are moving into a different apartment...one with no ants....unfortunatly this one has a bit of an infestation that no one saw coming. So here I am....packing again when I swore I was going to retire in this apartment. Anyone who has my address, the apt # has changed from 206 to 3324. It is nicer with a fireplace and vaulted ceilings and a nice master bathroom and it's close to my new friend Leksie who lived two buildings over so I guess all is not lost....I just wish someone would hurry up and invent teleportation.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathy, i was browsing around and came upon your site... your baby is a total cutie.. don't know if you really remember me but it's crystal rowe from green's harbour. I moved to Winnipeg last fall and took a urban ministries course and continuing it in the fall at Booth.. im loving it here... but i just wanted to say hi

Stephanie said...

Man, Kathy! It seems like everytime I read one of your posts, it starts with, "so we're moving again!" I thought you were kidding at first! Hopefully this move will be the last one... the one where you can really retire. :)

Nice to see you embracing the blogger...

Jennifer (JR) said...

Hey Kathy!
I HATE PACKING...so I can totally feel your pain. I would really like to see your place though...who knows, maybe sometime in the near future. I want you to know that I am praying for you and your immigration status. Being home on "da rock" is amazing and I think you should be able to experience it just as much as me! Charlie and I are heading to Music Camp tomorrow to be the guests...HOW CRAZY COOL IS THAT?! My mind is flooding with music camp memories and I keep thinking about Renee. How is she? Where is she? Do you have ANY contact info on her. I really want to talk to her! Let me know...Talk to you soon mover maggie ;)

Anonymous said...

WHAT?! I JUST figured out your number for the other apartment. I'm never going to catch up with you at this rate. This is my first blog comment - feel special. ooooooook. hopefully you'll be msning again soon. It was great getting to talk to you the other day, its dangerous just cutting me off cold turkey! bye hottie
Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

Poor Sis! I can't believe you luck! It'll be fine though...I have a firm belief that all this happens for a reason...and now you have a fireplace! See! Things are good on this end. I'll give you a call soon. Later Tater, Melissa