Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Some Names:

Here are some names we have picked out. We are probably not going to name him until we see him but we want to have some ideas before hand to choose from. Let me know what you think:

Connor: Much wanted; Strong willed

Shannon: Little wise owl

Logan: Eloquent; small cove

Tyler: Industrious; Tile Maker

Jonah: Peacemaker

Joel: God is willing

Caden: Fighter

That's it so far. We're really particular about meanings. That seems to be an important biblical aspect to naming a child. Let me know which one you like best.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Connor, Logan and Joel.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure about Shannon just because I know a lot of Shannon's as girls and it could be confusing. I like Conner and Logan and Caden.

Anonymous said...

Hey there....I love the name Jonah. If we have another boy we will call him that. It's my father's name.:) All the names are good.Conner is nice. Logan is sweet too! When is your due date again?

Anonymous said...

I really like Caden and Logan two names that I had considered naming my first sons.. if I ever get married of course!! This one is not on your list.. but I really like Jayden for a boy! I dont know anyone named that.. but I really like it.

Anonymous said...

Jayden Connor!

Anonymous said...

For the record, I don't like Shannon either for a boy. That was Jay's, and I'm happy no one is going with it. haha!

Anonymous said...

I like Connor and Jonah. Hey, what happened to Renee..!!!

The Secret of Happiness said...

I like Caden and Logan. I also like Kathy but you can't name him that, he will get beat up on the playground...poor little guy!